We’ve already seen the Penguin Ambidextrous Mouse before, but City Ergonomics has just announced the global release of the world’s first ambidextrous vertical mouse that was released last year in the UK. Called the DXT Precision Mouse, it is used similar to how a pen is used – except that the pen in this case is more like a joystick that you move around a surface. Designed to be extremely ergonomic, the DXT Precision Mouse is also ambidextrous, and users can switch from left to right handed (and vice-versa) operation with just the press of a button. One of the reasons that it’s been designed that way is to let users switch hands whenever they get tired in one hand. The mouse is available in the UK for $114 (£69.95) but it wasn’t mentioned how much it would cost or when it will be released here. Hit the break to watch a video of the mouse in action:
Next Story: BlackBerry PlayBook up for pre-order today
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!