The day you’ve been waiting for is here – the iOS 4.3 update has arrived and is now available for your iOS devices. Like with the previous iOS update, some devices will be stuck and won’t be receiving this update. The devices capable of updating to iOS 4.3 are the iPad, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 (Verizon and AT&T), iPod Touch 3rd Generation and iPod Touch 4th Generation. The new features the update brings are: wireless hotspot capabilities (only for iPhone 4), Safari browser speed improvements, AirPlay improvements, Home Sharing capabilities and more – head here for a detailed list. To update your iOS device, just run iTunes and plug your device into your computer. iTunes should prompt you to update if you haven’t updated it yet.
- This iWatch Concept Gives It A More Classic Look
- iPhones More Likely To Be Stolen, But Less Likely To Require Repairing [Study]
- Safety Concerns Raised Over CarPlay Feature
- Mercedes-Benz Could Offer CarPlay Installations For Older Models
- Apple 'Scrambling' To Meet FCC Deadline On In-App Purchases [Report]