One of the fun things you can do with the 3DS is to take incredible pictures with the AR cards that ship with the device. But like all collectibles, there always is a chance for you to damage or lose them. Some folks have decided to take photographs or scans of the cards using regular cameras in order to preserve them. But if you’re too lazy to do that by yourself, there’s an app for that – on the Android Market. Called 3DS AR Cards, some folks have scanned the cards and compiled them into an app for your convenience. Now you can just use your phone instead of the physical AR Cards, which you can leave locked away in a safe box at home – you never know, they might be worth a fortune in the future. Head over to the Android Market to download the app now.
Next Story: Lendle goes down for a day
- 2014-04-21 Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover
- 2014-04-21 Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-20 Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Makes Its Way Onto Android
- 2014-04-18 Chuwi Cloned Lenovo’s Android-Powered Yoga Tablets
- 2014-04-17 Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17 Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2011-03-29 Valpak Augmented Reality takes coupon promos to a whole new level
- 2011-03-21 Nintendo doesn't want games from "garage developers"