One of the fun things you can do with the 3DS is to take incredible pictures with the AR cards that ship with the device. But like all collectibles, there always is a chance for you to damage or lose them. Some folks have decided to take photographs or scans of the cards using regular cameras in order to preserve them. But if you’re too lazy to do that by yourself, there’s an app for that – on the Android Market. Called 3DS AR Cards, some folks have scanned the cards and compiled them into an app for your convenience. Now you can just use your phone instead of the physical AR Cards, which you can leave locked away in a safe box at home – you never know, they might be worth a fortune in the future. Head over to the Android Market to download the app now.
Next Story: Lendle goes down for a day
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-10: Google Expands Security Services For Android
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-04-10: Google's New Calendar App Gets A Visual Overhaul
- 2014-04-09: Mailbox For Android And Mac (Beta) Launched
- 2014-04-09: IFTTT App Could Be Coming To Android Soon
- 2011-03-29: Valpak Augmented Reality takes coupon promos to a whole new level
- 2011-03-21: Nintendo doesn't want games from "garage developers"