Antec has just announced the release of its soundscience halo 6 LED bias lighting kit. This lighting kit has been designed to make PC monitor backlighting affordable. The soundscience halo 6 LED bias lighting kit works by adding a ring of white backlight to PC monitors, illuminating the display from behind. This backlighting is touted to cause a reduction in eyestrain that occurs in differences in picture brightness from scene changes in movies, TV shows and video games.
The reduction in eyestrain and viewing fatigue will make computing less tiring and keep users more productive (or let gamers play longer) especially if they use the computer in a dark room. The soundscience halo 6 LED bias lighting kit is said to be easy to set up – it is USB powered and simply attaches to the back of the monitor, working for displays that are up to 24″ in size. It is available now for $12.95 online and through major retailers, e-tailers and distributors.
Next Story: JBL OnBeat iPad Speakers shipping now
- 2013-04-09 Dark Lightning May Be Shooting Radition On Planes In The Sky
- 2012-06-28 The Power of Zeus, In The Hands Of The U.S Military
- 2011-07-12 A sound absorption wall panel that will also be able to emit LED lights
- 2011-05-17 Samsung enters the US LED lighting market
- 2010-12-27 The world's first store for 3D printed goods