Could this be a case of sounding better than it looks, or otherwise? Perhaps, but you will need to make the call for yourself after you bring one of these puppies home with you. The Moshi Moonrock earbuds is so named because of its design that comprises of a carrying case, where it is made out of some sort of soft material with holes to secure each bud, while a slot-accessible pocket will be used to wrap the cable.
The Moonrock earbuds will also be accompanied by an inline remote and embedded MEMS microphone that allows you to control your music, while you make or receive calls. With three different sizes of earbuds to choose from, it ought to be able to fit into the ears of most folks. You can opt for black & red or white on white colors for $39.95 a pop.
Next Story: HP Veer claims that small is the new big
- 2013-01-07: Monster iSport Intensity, iSport Strive and Victory launched
- 2013-01-07: Moshi Mythro Earbuds
- 2012-04-12: Apple 'unibody' earbuds plan relies on ultrasonic bonding
- 2012-01-03: NuForce NE-600X and NE-770X earbuds are easy on your wallet
- 2011-08-08: Gummi Bear earphones smell good
- 2011-04-01: Brainwavz B2 earphones look like candy
- 2011-01-13: Punch Plugs Review
- 2010-12-31: Empire Brands to launch 3D series headphones at CES 2011