Creative has just announced the addition of the D80 Bluetooth wireless one-piece speaker to its Wireless Speaker range. Touted as Creative’s most affordable one-piece Bluetooth speaker ever, the D80 is aimed at bringing wireless music speakers to the masses.
The Creative D80 Wireless Speaker is compatible with all stereo Bluetooth devices such as the iPhone, BlackBerry, Android phones, and tablet computers. It has a fast and easy Bluetooth connection, is powered by mains power supply, has two 3″ full range drivers for dynamic audio, integrated AUX-In for your music players that don’t have Bluetooth, and supports A2DP/AVRCP Profile.
With everybody putting their music on smartphones like the nowadays, Creative hopes to tap into the market with their Bluetooth-enabled wireless speakers. The Creative D80 wireless speaker will be available in white with a pink/blue/green grille or black with a black grille and will go on sale for $49.99 mid-May 2011 at the Creative online store. Find out more.RELATED
- Spotify Offers Free Ad-Supported Listening On Your Mobile Device Starting Today
- Apple Giving Away 8 Free Songs From Its Holiday Cheer Playlist
- Beats Music Streaming Service U.S. Launch Is Next Month
- LG Tone Ultra Bluetooth Stereo Headset Announced
- Razer Kraken Forged Edition Headphones Introduced
- Follow: bluetooth, creative, wireless speakers,