We’ve all heard about the Droid 3 coming soon, but until now, nobody really knows much about the phone. Well, the folks over at Techno Buffalo had a reliable source tip them about Motorola’s upcoming phone and they’ve been kind enough to share it with the world.
According to their trusted source, the Droid 3 will feature a 4″ qHD display. It will also pack a modified keyboard that features a 5th row of buttons to bring dedicated number buttons to people who’ve been looking forward to them. It will be powered by a dual-core processor though the verdict whether it’ll be an NVIDIA Tegra 2 or a TI OMAP SoC is still in the air. It will feature an HDMI out port and a front facing cam as well as a rear 8megapixel camera.
The phone is slated for a June release, with no word on pricing yet. The phone also won’t be supporting Verizon’s 4G LTE network which is probably a deal breaker for some people. There’s still more details to know about the phone and June isn’t too far off, so it looks like we won’t have to wait too long to find out more about the Droid 3.
Next Story: Gingerbread is hidden under Honeycomb?
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case
- 2011-12-12: Verizon preps DroidDoes.com for DROID 4, release imminent?
- 2011-11-07: Motorola DROID4 pops up in Verizon's system
- 2011-10-28: Motorola Xoom 2 appears in Verizon's system
- 2011-07-06: Motorola Droid 3 leaked on Verizon website
- 2011-06-24: Motorola Droid 3 arriving on July 14th?