We’ve all heard about the Droid 3 coming soon, but until now, nobody really knows much about the phone. Well, the folks over at Techno Buffalo had a reliable source tip them about Motorola’s upcoming phone and they’ve been kind enough to share it with the world.
According to their trusted source, the Droid 3 will feature a 4″ qHD display. It will also pack a modified keyboard that features a 5th row of buttons to bring dedicated number buttons to people who’ve been looking forward to them. It will be powered by a dual-core processor though the verdict whether it’ll be an NVIDIA Tegra 2 or a TI OMAP SoC is still in the air. It will feature an HDMI out port and a front facing cam as well as a rear 8megapixel camera.
The phone is slated for a June release, with no word on pricing yet. The phone also won’t be supporting Verizon’s 4G LTE network which is probably a deal breaker for some people. There’s still more details to know about the phone and June isn’t too far off, so it looks like we won’t have to wait too long to find out more about the Droid 3.RELATED
- Samsung Galaxy J Possibly Teased In Video
- Google News For Android And iOS Gets A Makeover
- Huawei Ascend Mate 2 Gets Certified To Go On Sale In China
- Samsung Argues That Without High Subsidies, Their Global Business Would Suffer
- Low-end Nokia Lumia Device With 4.5-inch Display Sighted
- Follow: droid 3, leak, Motorola, specs, Verizon,
- Seen at: technobuffalo