Along with the leaked screenshot of the HTC Sensation and Samsung Gravity Touch, T-Mobile has got another phone up its sleeves that it’ll be launching on June 8 as well. Called the Exhibit 4G, this Android phone will feature a HSPA+ connection (hence the 4G in its name), 1GHz Hummingbird Processor, 3megapixel rear camera, and a VGA front facing camera.
Judging from the phone’s dealer price it looks like it’s headed to the low/mid-range market, though the inclusion of 4G puts it a step above its peers. While the phone won’t be stealing the thunder away from the HTC Sensation, it looks like it could hold its own, though users might get turned off by the low megapixel cameras – if that’s what they’re looking for in a phone. The phone comes preloaded with some premium games – Bejeweled 2, Scrabble and Doodle Jump which some people might look forward to.
Next Story: Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Review
- 2014-04-24 Flexible Displays Rumored For Galaxy S6 And Galaxy Note 5
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Crystal Collection To Launch In May
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy Beam 2 Officially Launched In China
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Patent Could Hint At Galaxy Note 4's Design [Rumor]
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Outsold The iPhone 5s In Its Opening Weekend
- 2011-11-22 T-Mobile Springboard now available for $430
- 2011-06-02 Samsung Exhibit 4G officially announced for T-Mobile
- 2011-05-17 Samsung "Hercules" to arrive on T-Mobile
- 2011-04-15 T-Mobile Sidekick 4G will have limited supplies at launch
- 2011-02-02 T-Mobile officially announces the Samsung Galaxy S 4G