Samsung has just unveiled a new all-in-one desktop computer, the Smart One AF315 that will go on sale in Korea tomorrow. Featuring a 23″ (1920 x 1080) 3D display, an Intel “Sandy Bridge” Core i5 processor, 4GB of RAM, a 1TB (7,200RPM) hard disk drive, a Blu-ray drive and a TV tuner.
For folks who aren’t keen on having an immersive 3D experience (with the bundled 3D glasses), the display can be switched from 2D to 3D and vice-versa with the press of a button. It also features a web cam for video chatting capabilities and 3D SRS sound. USB 3.0 ports round up the connectivity department, allowing users to plug in peripheral devices and external drives. Windows 7 will be the operating system of choice.
The Smart One AF315 will come with a wireless keyboard and mouse, providing a truly clutter-free desktop and will be priced under $2,000. No word on when this slim and stylish desktop computer will reach our shores, but we definitely won’t be complaining if it does.RELATED
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Microsoft Launches Another Scroogled Campaign Against The Chromebook
- Linutop 5 Fanless Mini Linux Desktop
- Thecus N2310 NAS Sips On Just 5W Of Power
- Acer Z3-600 AIO Desktop Announced
- Follow: all-in-one, computer, desktop, korea, pc, Samsung,
- Seen at: tcmagazine