Samsung has just unveiled a new all-in-one desktop computer, the Smart One AF315 that will go on sale in Korea tomorrow. Featuring a 23″ (1920 x 1080) 3D display, an Intel “Sandy Bridge” Core i5 processor, 4GB of RAM, a 1TB (7,200RPM) hard disk drive, a Blu-ray drive and a TV tuner.
For folks who aren’t keen on having an immersive 3D experience (with the bundled 3D glasses), the display can be switched from 2D to 3D and vice-versa with the press of a button. It also features a web cam for video chatting capabilities and 3D SRS sound. USB 3.0 ports round up the connectivity department, allowing users to plug in peripheral devices and external drives. Windows 7 will be the operating system of choice.
The Smart One AF315 will come with a wireless keyboard and mouse, providing a truly clutter-free desktop and will be priced under $2,000. No word on when this slim and stylish desktop computer will reach our shores, but we definitely won’t be complaining if it does.
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2011-11-07: HP TouchSmart 620 3D PC
- 2011-09-07: HP TouchSmart All-in-One PCs
- 2011-07-28: iBUYPOWER launches new Professional Series workstations
- 2011-06-03: Hannspree SN22A1 all-in-one PC
- 2011-03-07: HP Omni Pro 110 PC: the all-in-one business PC