The folks at Droid-life claimed that they were contacted by Verizon and given the May release schedule for their upcoming Android phones. If things go according to play, it looks like we’re going to have a very exciting May 12 and May 26.
According to them, the Droid X2 will be on sale May 12 – Verizon is now trying to sell off the remaining Droid X stock to create room for the device. It will also be Verizon’s first dual-core Tegra 2 phone.
The HTC Trophy will be the third phone to be released on May 12 as well. This will mark the first Verizon Windows Phone 7 device, and will probably be available in limited quantity.
After the trio of devices on May 12, a two week break will mark the arrival of Sony Ericsson’s highly-anticipated phone – the Xperia Play; the Android gaming phone with physical buttons to play games on.
Expect official press releases to drop real soon. Which one of these four phones are you looking forward to the most?
Next Story: ViewSonic ViewPad 10 gets Android update
- 2014-04-23 Kyocera Brigadier Press Rendering For Verizon Leaked
- 2014-04-23 Red HTC One M8 For Verizon Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-23 Verizon Galaxy S5 'Camera Failed' Issue Irks Users
- 2014-04-22 PayPal Fingerprint Authorization For Verizon's Galaxy S5 Workaround Discovered
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2012-05-01 Verizon rolling out update for Sony Xperia Play, unfortunately it's not Android 4.0
- 2012-04-13 HTC Trophy 8107 update hits Verizon Wireless
- 2012-04-09 Verizon's HTC Trophy to get Windows Phone build 8107
- 2012-01-20 Verizon updates HTC Trophy radio firmware
- 2011-10-12 Motorola DROID X2 maintenance update released