The folks at Droid-life claimed that they were contacted by Verizon and given the May release schedule for their upcoming Android phones. If things go according to play, it looks like we’re going to have a very exciting May 12 and May 26.
According to them, the Droid X2 will be on sale May 12 – Verizon is now trying to sell off the remaining Droid X stock to create room for the device. It will also be Verizon’s first dual-core Tegra 2 phone.
The HTC Trophy will be the third phone to be released on May 12 as well. This will mark the first Verizon Windows Phone 7 device, and will probably be available in limited quantity.
After the trio of devices on May 12, a two week break will mark the arrival of Sony Ericsson’s highly-anticipated phone – the Xperia Play; the Android gaming phone with physical buttons to play games on.
Expect official press releases to drop real soon. Which one of these four phones are you looking forward to the most?
- Huawei Glory 4 Or Honor 4 Could Be Introduced Next Week
- Forbes: Windows Phone Could Overtake iOS In Due Time
- Olloclip Macro 3-In-1 Photo Lens
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Heyday App Creates A Journal Of Your Life Without Your Input
- Follow: droid x2, htc trophy, lg revolution, phones, Verizon, xperia play,
- Seen at: droid-life