In development on and off since 19977, Duke Nukem Forever is going to hit retail very soon. But wait, what kind of hardware requirements will you need in order to run the game that was supposed to be the best darn shooter ever created, got canceled several times, picked up again, delayed and then delayed some more?
According to Gearbox, the minimum specs needed to run Duke Nukem Forever will be Windows XP/Vista/7, 2GHz Intel Core 2 or 2.GHz AMD Athlon 64 X2 CPU, 1GB RAM, 10GB of hard drive space, 256MB of video RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 7600 or ATI Radeon HD 2600 GPU and a DirectX-compatible sound card. Click past the break to find out what the recommended hardware specs to run this game is.
Recommended specs to run Duke Nukem Forever are as follows: Windows XP/Vista/7, 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or 2.6GHz AMD Athlon 64 X2 CPU, 2GB RAM, 10GB of hard drive space, 512MB of video RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS or ATI Radeon HD 3850 GPU and a DirectX-compatible sound card.
Me? I’ll probably go the console route and bypass this PC stuff.
Duke Nukem Forever is expected to be released on June 14. Let’s all hope that there aren’t any more delays.RELATED
- World Of Warcraft Movie Cast List Revealed
- EA To Halt Future Battlefield 4 DLCs Until The Game Is Fixed
- Gran Turismo 6 Microtransactions Cost Detailed
- ID@Xbox Self-Publishing Program Kicks Off Early Next Year
- Peggle 2 Headed To Xbox One December 9
- Follow: duke nukem forever, gearbox,
- Seen at: gamrfeed.vgchartz