We do know that there will be a WiMAX-enabled BlackBerry PlayBook rolling out sometime down the road, but there is no word on an exact date just yet. However, some enterprising sleuths who decided to rely on the power of Google managed to uncover a secret – the shipping date of such a PlayBook might be closer than you think. This is made possible thanks to a Google search that shows a reference to a new Sprint Playbook webpage which references a 4G version. The link seems to be just a placeholder at the moment, without divulging any more additional information that would send the tablet community nuts.
Originally meant to ship from Sprint on April 19th, the date saw a delay to May 8th followed by another unspecified date, leaving everyone up in the air and speculators rubbing their hands in glee as they gaze into their crystal balls.
Hopefully the WiMAX-enabled BlackBerry PlayBook will be plagued with far less issues (none the better) compared to the PlayBooks that are in the market at the moment. Will their second shot help them gain lost ground?RELATED
- KitKat Now Part Of Android Distribution Stats
- E Ink Introduces Fina E-Reader
- Asus M80T Tablet Hits The FCC
- HP Slate7 Plus, Slate7 Extreme, Slate8 Pro, Slate10 HD Prices And Specs Revealed
- Ultra Realistic Painting Of Morgan Freeman Done On The iPad Air
- Follow: blackberry, blackberry playbook, playbook, Sprint,
- Seen at: electronista