If you are one of those people who just can’t seem to get up in the mornings despite having multiple alarm clocks, perhaps the Cicadidae alarm clock concept might just do the trick. The clock will be able to broadcast using Bluetooth and will transmit to several Bluetooth enabled dongles so basically the Bluetooth dongles will come with its own mini speaker and features a 3.5mm audio jack, which means you will be able to attach the dongle to virtually any device in your house that has a 3.5mm audio input, i.e. speakers, televisions, computers, smartphones, tablets, mp3 players, etc the possibilities are pretty much endless.Example – you plug several dongles around your house, into your smartphone, tablet, computer, living room television and speakers. When the alarm goes off you instinctively reach over to the alarm clock to shut it off, but yet the sound keeps on going, you unplug your smartphone and tablet but the sound keeps going, so you are forced to get up and unplug the various dongles left around the house, unless of course you are able to sleep through all that noise, in which you probably need something stronger than the Cicadidae alarm clock.
The downside is that when your devices such as television, speakers, computer, phone are powered off the dongle will not be able to play any sound which means you will have to leave several gadgets and devices around your house on which could end up just being a waste of battery, unless they find a way for each dongle to be powered by a battery.
- 2013-06-03: Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15: Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-04-17: Urchin Is A Water And Shock Resistant Bluetooth Speaker You Can Carry Around
- 2013-04-08: Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03: Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03: Phinergy Air Car Concept
- 2013-03-19: Retro-looking Kendall Speakers Adds A Touch Of Modernity With Bluetooth
- 2013-03-05: Gramovox Is A Gramophone With A Bluetooth Twist
- 2013-02-07: Coda One Bluetooth Speaker
- 2010-08-16: Concept: TWIST Wireless Bluetooth Speakers