Want to stream movies onto your phone but don’t feel like paying money for Netflix or any similar service? How about the option of watching blockbuster movies and TV series without getting into trouble with the law? Say hello to Crackle, the ad-supported video on demand streaming service. Functioning pretty much just like any other video on demand service, Crackle lets users watch their favorite TV Shows and movies legally, on their mobile devices, anytime, and anywhere they want.
However there’s a catch: adverts. Ads will be shown before a show starts, after a show starts, and in between as well. Fortunately they don’t last very long, but they do somewhat interrupt the whole movie watching process. It takes away the immersiveness of the whole show. But hey – it is free after all, and you’re not forced to use Crackle. You still have the option of using other services if you’re unhappy with the usage of ads.
Head over to the Android Market now to download Crackle for your Android phone to give it a shot.
Next Story: Batmobile: now hydrogen-powered
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-10: Google Expands Security Services For Android
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2013-02-25: Qualcomm, DoubleTwist Announce Open-Source AirPlay-like Application
- 2011-10-19: Netflix for Android updated
- 2011-10-10: Netflix bids farewell to Qwikster
- 2011-09-28: Jamcast enables on-demand digital audio streaming to your Android phone
- 2011-08-23: Verizon Video brings TV shows to your Android devices