Have you ever heard about a hacking keyboard before? No? I do wonder at times whether all the hacking that has gone on did see the use of the Happy Hacking Keyboard range from Japan, where this unique computer peripheral will now come in the form of the S-Type, with the “S” prefix standing for both Speed and Silent. Yup, you read that right – the Happy Hacking Keyboard has received an improvement so that you will be able to enjoy a speedier and more comfortable typing experience, not to mention being 30% more silent compared to older models.
You will find the S-Type to be similar to other keyboards from the manufacturer, and incidentally is the best kind of keyboard which money can get you if you happen to live in Japan. Your mate would most probably appreciate the added silence whenever your fingers dance all over the place, trying to find a weakness in a particular website or server.
Next Story: R2D2 Planetarium shows off the Death Star
- 2014-03-13: Nokia Power Keyboard Now Available On AT&T And Verizon
- 2014-02-13: Sony Vegas Pro Keyboard Launched
- 2013-09-24: Gyration Announces New Keyboards
- 2013-09-03: World's Thinnest Keyboard Measures In At Under Half A Millimeter Thick
- 2013-09-02: The Keyboard As You Know It Could Be Rendered Obsolete