We all know that it would only be a matter of time before Hello Kitty, one of Japan’s most iconic characters, would be turned into a GPS device. Seiwa Japan has announced today that it will be selling a Hello Kitty Portable Navigation System and a Digital Portable TV. What better way to introduce the world of GPS navigation to your kids, or your girlfriend or sister who can never find her way around town?
Both Portable Navigation System and Digital Portable TV will feature the same design and specifications, except that the TV will be missing the GPS module and touchscreen. The Hello Kitty devices features a 7″ WVGA display, Digital TV Tuner, 1Seg TV Tuner, SDHC Card reader, and support for DIVX, XVID, WMV, AC3, AAC, MP3, MP3, WMA formats (for your video playing and audio listening needs).
The Hello Kitty PNS will be sold for about $809 (65,000 Yen) and the TV will be sold for $373 (30,000 Yen).
Next Story: Spotify one step closer to arriving in the US?
- 2014-04-08: Toyota Sports Drive Logger Replays Circuit Runs At Home
- 2014-04-02: TomTom Runner Cardio GPS Sport Watch Announced
- 2014-03-27: Magellan SmartGPS 5390 Announced
- 2014-03-06: HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids
- 2014-03-06: GPS Tracking Shoes Offer Alzheimer's Patients Added Safety
- 2014-01-23: NHK In Japan Tests 8K Video Broadcast
- 2013-04-03: Researchers Create Television You Can Smell
- 2011-10-25: Pioneer releases PotterNavi GPS system for bicycles
- 2011-10-03: TAXAN MeoTune turns your smartphone into a portable TV
- 2011-09-09: Logitec LDT-1Si41 turns your iPhone 4 into a portable TV