Most smartphones these days come with some sort of Facebook plug-in or widget, letting you know what your friends are up to through their wall posts, but what happens when you’re a true blue Facebook fan, and want to remain up-to-date with the latest happenings on your Facebook account? Well, AT&T subscribers at the moment can always settle for the HTC ChaCha which is a Facebook-centric phone, where it has already made its way to the FCC in a filing.
Known as the HTC PH06130, the ChaCha has already picked up FCC approval for GSM 850 and 1900 bands, in addition to WCDMA bands II and V. Needless to say, those are the same bands that will be used by AT&T in the US, so you can be more or less sure that the ChaCha is ready to rock and roll over at AT&T.
Just a quick recap – the HTC ChaCha will be an Android-powered device that comes complete with a full QWERTY-style keyboard that is reminiscent of the BlackBerry. An 800MHz processor runs proceedings from within, while a 2.6″ touchscreen display rounds off the list of features alongside a tiny Facebook button that allows you to post content online in a jiffy. As for pricing or availability, we know that as much as one is able to tell you who the list of stocks that will go up tomorrow, today.RELATED
- UK Judge Might Have Revealed The HTC M8's Launch Date
- JXD S5800 Android Gaming Tablet/Smartphone Unveiled
- BlackBerry 10 Devices Reportedly Suffering From Sensor Issues Post 10.2 Update
- Microsoft Reportedly Increasing Windows Phone OTA Downloads To 100MB
- HTC Exploring 'Alternative Solutions' After Device Ban In UK
- Follow: at&t, chacha, FCC, HTC, htc chacha,
- Seen at: wirelessgoodness