While a lot of us can’t wait until June 24th to get our hands on the upcoming 3D phone from HTC, RadioShack has decided to make the wait a little more bearable. The Shack has put up an interactive simulator for the 3D Android handset on its website, letting users find out more about the device and “experience” it before they get their hands on it.
While you won’t be able to use the simulator to make calls or watch 3D movies on it, it does describe to you how to go about performing certain functions on the phone. The simulator lets users know what needs to be done in order to accomplish something, making sure they won’t be lost like a newborn baby when they turn on the phone for the first time.
The HTC EVO 3D is the highly anticipated successor to the HTC EVO 4G on Sprint which makes the phone a big deal to a lot of people. It will come with a 1.2GHz dual-core processor, Android 2.3 (Gingerbread), dual rear 5-megapixel cameras (1080p video in 2D, 720p video in 3D), a 1.3-megapixel front facing camera, a 4.3″ 3D S-LCD display (960 x 540), 1GB of RAM, Bluetooth 3.0, FM radio, HDMI output, microSD card slot (up to 32GB), 4GB internal storage and a 1,730mAh battery. Check out the HTC EVO 3D simulator.
Next Story: Google offer Google Translate API for a fee
- 2014-04-20: HTC Hires Former Samsung Marketing Guru
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2011-06-30: HTC EVO 4G update fixes Netflix, other issues crop up
- 2011-05-22: HTC EVO 3D priced $200 at the RadioShack
- 2011-05-22: HTC EVO 3D: can now be pre-ordered from Sprint
- 2011-05-17: HTC EVO 3D now ready for pre-order
- 2011-03-19: HTC EVO 3D a possibility?