It looks like infamous hacking group LulzSec, has been bested by another hacking group named TeaMp0isoN_, led by a 17-year old hacker. Apparently LulzSec’s recent call for attention in the media has ruffled a number of feathers in the underground hacking “scene”. Out to deliver retribution for drawing attention towards the community, TeaMp0isoN_ hacked the website of an alleged LulzSec team member and defaced it with the following text:
BREAKING NEWS: TEH LULZBOAT HAS OFFICALY SANK WITH 100S OF ANON MEMBERS ON BOARD!
No matter how many bots you gather, no matter how much people you lie to, no matter how much pre-made tools you use, you will _NEVER_ represent the real hacking scene, we warned you, we told you we do not make empty threats, we gave u 48hrs to secure your ircs yet u failed to do so, instead u posted hashes from public forums and then claimed you doxed us and laughed at the fact that i was 17years old. stop telling yourself that u are hackers, putting a ip into a irc is NOT hacking nor is using pre-made tools and scripts to grab databases… you do not represent the anti-sec movement, u are not allowed to greet underground groups like zf0, ab, h0n0, el8 like your member “AnonSabu” was doing, you will never be apart of the underground scene, if anyone thinks you are underground and can actually hack they have no idea about what happens in the underground scene. oh and TeaMp0isoN Issue 2 is coming out VERY soon exposing lulzsec members (pictures, addresses, passwords, ips, phone numbers etc). . . . not so anonymous anymore are you? lets hope that you can swim because the lulzboat just got titanic’d
In addition to the message, there was a video clip of Celine Dion singing “My heart will go on” – the theme song for the movie Titanic. The post has since been removed, but you can view a mirror of it here. TeaMp0isoN_’s Twitter account also states the group’s intentions of unmasking the people behind team LulzSec in their upcoming magazine. I wonder what LulzSec’s next move is going to be.
- 2014-04-14: Tesla Model S Owners Hack Own Cars, Discover Ubuntu
- 2014-04-01: LinkedIn Email Addresses Exposed Via Browser Plug-In Software
- 2014-03-30: Tesla Vehicles Can Be Hacked To Unlock The Car Remotely
- 2014-03-20: Facebook’s Hack Programming Language Aims To Deliver Faster Coding Process
- 2014-03-12: NSA Dressed Up As Facebook To Infect PCs With Malware
- 2013-03-20: Xbox Live Accounts Of 'High Profile' Microsoft Employees Hacked
- 2011-07-28: LulzSec spokesperson Topiary arrested (Update)
- 2011-06-24: LulzSec releases Arizona Police documents
- 2011-06-20: Hacker group intends to help Sega out
- 2011-06-02: Hackers claim they compromised over a million SonyPictures.com passwords