In addition to the Motorola PHOTON 4G that made its debut today, Motorola also announced its first phone to be available exclusively to Virgin Mobile USA customers – the Motorola TRIUMPH. It is a feature rich Android handset that can be bought without a contract (a nice option to have these days).
The Motorola TRIUMPH packs a 4.1″ WVGA display, a 1GHz processor, a 5-megapixel rear camera and a VGA front facing camera, HDMI output, SD card slot that supports up to 32GB of storage, a super slim design (0.4″ thick), the Google experience (Android Market, and apps bundled with the phone), and Virgin Mobile Live 2.0 for a Virgin Mobile branded music stream.
No prices have been announced, but the phone will be available next month in late July online and at major retailers nationwide. A pretty decent phone to be exclusive on a small carrier like Virgin Mobile USA – it sure looks like the company is really expanding its availability after Verizon picked up the iPhone for sale earlier this year.
Next Story: Chromebooks go on sale
- 2014-04-23 Next-gen Moto X & Moto G Will Continue To Use Near-Stock Android
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-20 Moto G LTE And Ferrari Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2014-04-20 Moto E Specifications Leaked
- 2014-04-18 Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)
- 2011-08-26 Motorola DROID Bionic official pictures leak
- 2011-07-07 Motorola Droid 3 now official
- 2011-03-28 Official Gingerbread update for Droid X and Droid 2 leaked
- 2011-03-16 Samsung Galaxy Player officially announced
- 2010-06-02 Motorola FLIPOUT Goes Official