While OnLive plans to bring its game streaming service to the HTC Flyer later this year, the company has decided to release an app to curb your itch for it in the meantime. OnLive Viewer, already available on iOS for quite sometime now, turns your HTC Flyer into a display for you to stream live video feeds of other people playing games using the OnLive service.
OnLive Viewer is part of a firmware update for the HTC Flyer and can’t be downloaded from the Android Market but the folks at XDA-developers managed to rip the app and put it online for everyone to enjoy. Now you can use any Android device to watch other people play games since you can’t play them yet. As is the case with ripped apps – it isn’t officially supported by the company so don’t be surprised if it doesn’t work on your Android phone or tablet. Head over to XDA-developers to download it.
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2012-03-01: OnLive Desktop app now for Android tablets
- 2011-12-22: Amazon allows Wattpad on the Kindle Fire
- 2011-12-21: RIM now accepting Android app submissions from aggregator developers
- 2011-06-07: OnLive Player for tablets demonstrated at E3
- 2011-03-17: HTC Flyer up for pre-order in the UK