For those unfamiliar with Skullcandy, they’re a company that produces skate/punk styled headphones, usually with pretty loud graphics and colors, fitting the whole skate/punk look if that’s what you’re aiming for. In their latest offering, the Vandal iPhone speaker dock, it looks like the company may have decided that just this once, to step away from the whole skater/punk image, and if only for just this particular product.
Designwise, we think that the Vandal iPhone speaker dock looks pretty retro/vintage and sleek, what with the black and gold. In fact the front portion of the speakers reminds me of a Marshall guitar amplifier head. Perhaps it was inspired? Comparing it to their line of headphones, this is a rather huge departure in terms of design.
However despite the rather retro/vintage look, underneath the hood the Vandal iPhone speaker dock packs 80mm woofers and 19mm tweeters, with a total output of 21 watts. Pretty decent specifics by all accounts. If you’re looking to get your hands on the speaker dock however, be prepared to fork over $179.99 for it.
- Twitter Music iOS App Currently Available For 'Influencers'
- Apple EarPods Hit With Lawsuit From Hearing Aid Maker
- Braeburn's acoustic iPhone 5 dock amps your phone's sound naturally
- Google Brings Its Free Siri Competitor to the iPhone
- Apogee introduces iPhone 4/4S mount with studio-quality condenser microphone for video recording