If you’re a fan of Sony’s audio products, then perhaps Sony’s latest offering of the G series micro Hi-Fi’s will be something that you might be interested in. The two new models that Sony will be introducing in Europe are the CMT-G2BNiP and the CMT-G1iP, and both models will come with support for USB playback, enhanced Mp3 playback, FM Radio and DAB Radio. The only difference between both models is that the CMT-G2BNiP will come with both WiFi and DNLA support.
Judging by the photos, they look pretty sleek and very traditional in terms of design, with the main unit being made out of aluminium, while the speakers come in a high-gloss black piano finish. Both units are apparently certified as “Made for iPod/iPhone” which means you should have no trouble hooking up your iPod/iPhone via USB.
The CMT-G2BNiP has WiFi and DNLA support which means when connected to a wireless home network, you should be able to play songs on the Hi-Fi set from your computer or an internet radio. An app for the iPhone is also supposedly available for download which would allow you to control the Hi-Fi unit from your phone. According to Sony Europe’s website, pricing for either unit is currently not available, perhaps it will be revealed further down the line.RELATED
- Spotify Offers Free Ad-Supported Listening On Your Mobile Device Starting Today
- Apple Giving Away 8 Free Songs From Its Holiday Cheer Playlist
- Beats Music Streaming Service U.S. Launch Is Next Month
- LG Tone Ultra Bluetooth Stereo Headset Announced
- Razer Kraken Forged Edition Headphones Introduced
- Follow: iPhone, music, speakers,
- Seen at: en.akihabaranews