If you’re a fan of Sony’s audio products, then perhaps Sony’s latest offering of the G series micro Hi-Fi’s will be something that you might be interested in. The two new models that Sony will be introducing in Europe are the CMT-G2BNiP and the CMT-G1iP, and both models will come with support for USB playback, enhanced Mp3 playback, FM Radio and DAB Radio. The only difference between both models is that the CMT-G2BNiP will come with both WiFi and DNLA support.
Judging by the photos, they look pretty sleek and very traditional in terms of design, with the main unit being made out of aluminium, while the speakers come in a high-gloss black piano finish. Both units are apparently certified as “Made for iPod/iPhone” which means you should have no trouble hooking up your iPod/iPhone via USB.
The CMT-G2BNiP has WiFi and DNLA support which means when connected to a wireless home network, you should be able to play songs on the Hi-Fi set from your computer or an internet radio. An app for the iPhone is also supposedly available for download which would allow you to control the Hi-Fi unit from your phone. According to Sony Europe’s website, pricing for either unit is currently not available, perhaps it will be revealed further down the line.
Next Story: Burg 5 watch gives you a phone on your wrist
- 2014-04-23 iPhone 6's Metal Casings Could Be Supplied By Catcher [Rumor]
- 2014-04-23 Apple Sells 43.7 Million iPhones, 16.3 Million iPads In Q2 2014
- 2014-04-22 Fading Carrier Subsidies May Hit High-End Smartphones
- 2014-04-22 5.5-inch iPhone Delayed To 2015 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 Google Glass SMS iPhone Support Coming Soon
- 2012-05-21 gTar could bring out the virtuoso in you
- 2011-12-06 Griffin announces the GuitarConnect Pro for aspiring bedroom recording artists
- 2011-10-26 JVC Kenwood unveils three new iPhone/iPod compatible soundbars
- 2011-09-16 Altec Lansing iMT630 iPhone/iPod speaker dock
- 2011-09-14 Sony unveils two new iOS compatible speaker docks