The Gingerbread update was rumored to arrive for the T-Mobile G2x this summer, but thanks to some tipsters, it turns out that we might be getting it earlier than expected. Android and Me has reported that according to their “ninjas” G2x owners will be seeing the update as early as the first half of next week, and in addition to the Gingerbread update, it might include fixes to problems that have been ailing some G2x users (phone lock ups, random reboots etc).
Since there’s no word or official confirmation from T-Mobile, it’s hard to tell if this is true or not, but I’m sure if they did it would make a lot of people happy. Now where’s the Gingerbread love for the HTC G2 owners? Stay tuned and we’ll keep you posted.RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: g2x, gingerbread, LG, t-mobile, update,
- Seen at: androidandme