Watches are an essential accessory in our everyday lives. Not only do they help tell the time and date, watches can also help to create an image, so for example if you are a high flying CEO, watch brands like Patek or Rolex will definitely say something about who you are and the kind of job that you do. Watches like Casio’s G-Shock probably indicates that you’re more about street fashion, or perhaps you’re just an athlete who wants a rugged watch that won’t get damaged when dropped. So, what does the Faceless Watch say about you?
We’re not sure what sort of image the Faceless Watch will convey, but we do know that it is a very cool looking watch. In fact it could probably double as a bracelet if people did not know any better. So how exactly do you tell the time with this watch? As you can see in the photo above, the watch when not lit up, is a shiny black, thanks to electroplating, but if you look closely, you can actually see the hidden LEDs which have been built into the band of the watch. One press of a button and the LEDs light up displaying the time. Another press of the same button will display the current month and day.
If you’re a watch collector, or if the novelty of the hidden LEDs strikes your fancy, the watch is available at Hammacher Schlemmer for a cool $129.95.
- 2014-04-01 Heat Activated Fashion By Alexander Wang
- 2014-03-24 The Diamond Suit Protects You From Bullets While Looking Incredibly Stylish
- 2014-03-23 Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Shoot Fashion Magazine's Entire Issue
- 2014-03-06 Embroidered LED Lights In Akris RTW Fall 2014 Collection
- 2014-02-14 LED Hats Targets Chic Fashion Crowd
- 2011-07-06 Tokyoflash's Kisai Kaidoku watch tells the time with text