A couple of days ago we reported on a start up company’s concept about a miniature mouse, whose dimensions were a mere 1mmx1mm, which meant it could fit on anything. Well here we have a ring phone concept, by Shan Chen from China, which is supposed to double as an accessory and as a phone. We’re guessing this is probably a great concept, especially for the female market, who may not always find it convenient to bring a phone along, so with the ring phone they will be able to wear their phone on their finger, and people will probably just think it’s another accessory.
The ring is also touch sensitive and comes with a camera embedded in it, which will allow the user to make video calls. We’re not exactly sure how dialling out on this phone will work, we’re guessing it has something to do with the camera which could project a menu or number pad, which the user could use in conjunction with the touch sensitivity of the ring, to make their calls.
You can check out more pictures of the concept ring phone on Shan Chen’s page, and based on some of the photos and concepts, we’re guessing this could potentially be used by guys too, who may choose to wear the ring around their neck instead.
- 2013-06-03 Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15 Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-05-07 Adobe Introduces Bluetooth Smart Stylus, Ruler Projects
- 2013-04-19 Final List Of Samsung Galaxy S4 Accessories Revealed
- 2013-04-08 Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03 Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03 Phinergy Air Car Concept