Looking for a laptop to satisfy your gaming needs? There are plenty of choices available right now, and Toshiba has just added one more to the mix. Called the Qosmio X770 and X770 3D, these gaming laptops have everything you need to enjoy your favorite games, and the X770 3D even includes a 3D capable display for the ultimate FPS experience or just great movies when you decide to just chill out with a movie instead of shooting your enemies.
The Qosmio packs an Intel Core i5 or i7 processor, up to 8GB of RAM, up to two HDDs or SSDs, a GeForce GTX 560M 1.5GB discrete graphics, a DVD/Blu-ray drive, Harman/Kardon Stereo Speakers with a subwoofer, Gigabit Ethernet, WiFi b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, WiDi (Wireless Display), a multi-card reader, USB 3.0 slot, and an HDMI port. It has a 17.3″ (1600 x 900) display while in 3D mode it goes up to 1920 x 1080 and comes bundled with 3D active shutter glasses.
No word on pricing, but expect the Qosmio laptops to hit the shelves in June/July this year.
Next Story: Qualcomm Atheros AR9004TB tri-band Wi-Fi chipset
- 2014-04-17: Toshiba Shows How Project Ara's Modularity Can Be Applied To Wearables
- 2014-04-16: Toshiba Satellite P55t Notebook Launches Next Week
- 2014-03-27: Toshiba Canvio Desk Desktop External Hard Drive Revealed
- 2014-03-19: Toshiba Canvio Wireless Adapter
- 2014-03-19: Toshiba 4K Satellite P50t Laptops Set To Arrive
- 2013-09-05: Toshiba Satellite NB15T Laptop Unveiled
- 2013-01-07: Toshiba Qosmio X875 Laptop Announced
- 2011-05-18: Toshiba introduces Qosmio X770 gaming laptop
- 2011-01-21: Toshiba dynabook T551/D8B is a 3D-enhanced laptop