Air guitar – an ancient tradition for those of us who don’t actually know how to play a guitar, along with air drumming, air piano and I want to say air bass? Well thanks to this Kickstarter project that plans to turn your iPhone into an air guitar, your dreams of rocking out without actually knowing how to play a guitar may very well come true, assuming if the creators of the Air Guitar Move manages to raise $25,000 in the next 25 days.
The Air Guitar Move is a combination of a motion sensing pick attached to the dock connector on your iPhone, along with an app that would allow you to rock out on your iPhone any time and anywhere. No word on how the app will function but for those who are interested you can head on down to their Kickstarter page and make your donations if you would like to see the device actually make it into your hands.
High bidders will also be able get their hands on a limited edition “Iron Man” red anodized aluminium pick along with a serial number engraved on it, great for those who love collecting limited edition items. Pledging a donation of $39 will at the very least guarantee you the product should the project be successful, and a $49 donation will ensure you will get the product before those who donated $39 do.
- Pebble Steel Starts Shipping and Pebble App Store Debuts
- ShutterBall Helps You Take Just The Right Selfie With Your iPhone
- Japanese iPhone Accessory Makes Smell-O-Vision A Reality
- Apple and Google spent more on patents than R&D in 2011
- BabyPing Turns Your iOS Device into a Baby Monitor; Launched in the UK; US in Late June