ASUS’ Eee Pad Slider can’t be said to have had a smooth transition from the drawing board to the store shelf – in fact, this Android 3.0 Honeycomb powered device has seen its launch date being pushed all the way back to September this year, at least according to a post that is on the ASUS UK Facebook page. According to ASUS, it will confirm launch dates and pricing of the hybrid tablet sometime later this July, and prior to its launch, ASUS hopes customers will take their time to complete some surveys in order for ASUS to get a better ‘feel’ of what customers look for in future products.
The Eee Pad Slider is actually the love child of a netbook and a tablet, where it does seem to resemble an oversized slider handset in the end. No idea on whether this amalgamation in design is capable of working out in the end, so we will just have to keep our fingers crossed that everything is fine and dandy come September.
- 2014-04-10: ASUS Transformer Book T100 Receives CPU Upgrade
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-03-27: AT&T Details ASUS PadFone X Specifications
- 2014-03-24: ASUS ZenFone 6, 5, And 4 To Be Released In April
- 2014-03-23: ASUS PadFone X Spotted At The FCC
- 2014-01-06: ASUS Transformer Book Duet Announced, Dual Boot Windows 8 + Android
- 2013-01-09: Asus Transformer All In One Seen With Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- 2012-10-11: ASUS Transformer Pad TF300 receives Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update
- 2012-07-18: Original ASUS Transformer to receive Jelly Bean
- 2012-03-14: ASUS rolling out bug fix for the Transformer TF101