ASUS’ Eee Pad Slider can’t be said to have had a smooth transition from the drawing board to the store shelf – in fact, this Android 3.0 Honeycomb powered device has seen its launch date being pushed all the way back to September this year, at least according to a post that is on the ASUS UK Facebook page. According to ASUS, it will confirm launch dates and pricing of the hybrid tablet sometime later this July, and prior to its launch, ASUS hopes customers will take their time to complete some surveys in order for ASUS to get a better ‘feel’ of what customers look for in future products.
The Eee Pad Slider is actually the love child of a netbook and a tablet, where it does seem to resemble an oversized slider handset in the end. No idea on whether this amalgamation in design is capable of working out in the end, so we will just have to keep our fingers crossed that everything is fine and dandy come September.RELATED
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat Starts To Appear On Different Nexus Devices (Unofficial)
- KitKat Devices Feature Android Menu Button By Default
- Additional Nokia Lumia 2020 "Illusionist" Rumors Surface
- Qualcomm Announces Snapdragon 410 64-Bit Chipset For $150 Devices
- Microsoft Store 12 Days Of Deals List Leaks Online
- Follow: asus, delay, transformer,