Looking for a stylish protective case for your iPhone 4? How about giving the Contour a shot? Manufactured by Nex Design, this metallic iPhone 4 case is pretty unique in the sense that it is the first CNC machined iPhone case that doesn’t make use of any screws at all. It is made from aerospace aluminum and cushions the iPhone 4 with molded urethane to provide impact protection that also function as a way to insulate the case from the phone’s antenna (to prevent antennnagate).
The Contour case features a self-locking design that is easy to attach and remove from your iPhone 4, and it comes in a large variety of anodized colors. In addition to keeping your iPhone safe from bumps and knocks, the Contour case can also spice up its looks. It is available for pre-order now with a price tag of $49.99. Head to Nex Design’s website for more details.
- 2013-12-19: CyanogenMod Case For Nexus 5 Launched
- 2013-06-18: Cheaper iPhone Case Rumor
- 2013-05-24: Mobelisk Turns Ordinary Tablets Into Enterprise Devices
- 2013-05-02: Targus Goes Sleek And Sexy With New Smartphone And Tablet Case Range
- 2013-04-16: Apple iPad 5 Case Spotted (Rumor)
- 2012-04-30: Chocolate Scented iPhone 4/4S Case Looks and Smells Yummy
- 2012-02-15: AQUA TEK S is one rugged iPhone 4/4S case
- 2012-01-19: OtterBox LIVESTRONG iPhone 4 case for a good cause
- 2011-12-28: Connect Design Block Case for the iPhone 4/4S: a case inspired by LEGO
- 2011-12-15: Mocean Armor lets you record underwater videos with your iPhone