Do you have that one friend who is still using an ancient or outdated email service and refuses to move on to something better? Do you ever wish that he or she would make the upgrade to Gmail instead? If you’ve answered yes to both of those questions, you’re in luck because Google has just launched a new website to help you migrate those friends of yours to its email service.
Called Email Intervention, this website makes it easier to help family and friends make the switch over to Gmail. All you have to do is visit the website, select your contacts, create a customized email, and send it off to your friend. The website will then send them an email telling them to switch to Gmail, and how to go about the process (i.e. transferring contacts, messages and so on). And it comes with a pretty funny video to boot (watch it after the break). Head over to the Email Intervention website if you’ve got some friends you’d like to convert.
Next Story: Motorola Droid Bionic release date revealed?
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-22 Nest Thermostat Is Now Available From The Play Store
- 2014-04-21 Nest Thermostat Briefly Spotted On Google Play
- 2014-04-21 Flippypad Concept Shows How Project Ara As A Handheld Gaming Console
- 2014-04-21 Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover
- 2011-12-06 Google quietly pulls Gmail app for Symbian
- 2011-11-09 Google to stop support for Blackberry Gmail app come 22nd November
- 2011-08-04 GMail Preview Pane Looks Neat
- 2011-08-04 Gmail mobile gets updated with a facelift
- 2011-04-14 Google makes life easier with Gmail update