Do you have that one friend who is still using an ancient or outdated email service and refuses to move on to something better? Do you ever wish that he or she would make the upgrade to Gmail instead? If you’ve answered yes to both of those questions, you’re in luck because Google has just launched a new website to help you migrate those friends of yours to its email service.
Called Email Intervention, this website makes it easier to help family and friends make the switch over to Gmail. All you have to do is visit the website, select your contacts, create a customized email, and send it off to your friend. The website will then send them an email telling them to switch to Gmail, and how to go about the process (i.e. transferring contacts, messages and so on). And it comes with a pretty funny video to boot (watch it after the break). Head over to the Email Intervention website if you’ve got some friends you’d like to convert.
Next Story: Motorola Droid Bionic release date revealed?
- Twitter's System Error Accidentally Resets User Passwords
- Netflix Tech Support Scam After Users' Login Credentials
- Teen's Facebook Update Cost Her Father $80,000
- U.S. Google Search Will Now Show Restaurant Menus In Results
- Copyright Protectors Targeting Billboard Top 100 Charts Downloaders With Automated Fines