Remember the HTC Status that is available over at AT&T which sports a dedicated Facebook button? The social network wars heat up all the more on mobile platforms, with rumors of the Google+ hardware button making its way to future Android smartphones. Certain quarters think so, touting that the next Nexus handset might just sport such a button.
Of course, before such rumors can be substantiated, we ought to take a closer look at the source first – and this potentially explosive piece of information hails from a Facebook page that claims that this golden nugget is from an “official” Google employee. We suppose that such a button would make it a whole lot easier to let one share data from other apps with one’s Google+ contacts in a jiffy.
The same source also touts that the next Nexus will be from HTC – which is different from what we reported a while ago, with Samsung at the helm. Well, rumors are rumors until something official comes out, but in the mean time, just sit back and enjoy the show. Which side of the fence are you leaning on?
Next Story: Maxell AirStash wireless flash drive announced
- 2014-04-17: Project Loon Tests LTE In Nevada (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Toshiba Shows How Project Ara's Modularity Can Be Applied To Wearables
- 2014-04-17: Home Try-On Program For Google Glass Launched
- 2014-04-16: Google Offering $100,000 For Best Project Ara Module
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2011-12-28: Google+ zips past 62 million users
- 2011-10-10: Google+ Traffic Dives by more than 50% [Chitika]
- 2011-09-26: Google+ users hit 50 million mark
- 2011-08-23: Google introduces friend annotations to +1 Button
- 2011-07-19: Google+ ads on Facebook banned