The verykool i610 handset from InfoSonics might sound as though it is the next big thing, but unfortunately from the specifications that we’re about to announce, it isn’t that cool after all. This is a 2G feature phone at best, sporting a QWERTY keyboard in an upgrade to the i600. The 2.2″ TFT LCD display is almost archaic, and a 1.3-megapixel CMOS camera makes us feel as though the i610 is a lost time traveler who must’ve missed the circa 2007 stop.
The whole impetus behind releasing the verykool i610? To “satisfy the thirst of our Latin American customers for continuous improvement in feature set, camera quality and storage capacity while leveraging popular designs” – at least that is what InfoSonics divulged anyways.
You will be able to pick up the verykool i610 is a single SIM version for operator customers and a dual SIM version for the open market. No idea on pricing, but we don’t think this should burn a hole big enough to purchase a meal at a fine dining restaurant in the city on a Saturday evening. [Press Release]
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy Z announced
- 2013-09-16 Fairphone Is First Fair Trade Smartphone In The World
- 2013-08-26 Instant Pizza Button On Your Hotel Phone
- 2013-07-23 Samsung Phone Runs On Urine
- 2013-07-10 Toddler Purchases Vintage Car By Accident Over Dad's Phone
- 2013-04-12 Phone Camera Assists Medical Field Again