You won’t really go wrong when it comes to Jabra as a brand for wireless communications, as the company has been in this market for a long, long time already. To update their award-winning portfolio of PRO Series wireless headset solutions, Jabra decided to unveil the Jabra PRO 9450 that you see on the right. Targeting businesses who have the vision of Unified Communications, this new model will make it a snap to handle calls from multiple hard and soft phones. Specially optimized for Microsoft Lync 2010, the Jabra PRO 9450 is all set to debut at the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference in Los Angeles next week.
You will be able to answer calls in different ways with the Jabra PRO 9450 – whenever you are away from your desk via the headset, or if you are seated in your cubicle by pressing a button on the headset base touch pad display, relying on the Jabra Call Manager software, or simply through the use of computer keyboard shortcuts.
To make sure your communications get through nice and clear, a noise-cancelling microphone has been thrown into the mix so that no miscommunication occurs. The Jabra PRO 9450 will sport up to 8 hours of talk time and up to 46 hours of standby time if you’re interested. [Press Release]RELATED
- Vuzix M2000AR First Smartglasses To Use Waveguide Optical Technology
- Samsung Will Reportedly Focus On Smartphone Accessories And Peripherals In 2014
- Amazon Prime Air Video Wasn't Shot In The U.S.
- Chromecast Gets Ten New Content Partners
- ZowPow Plush Toy Controller Targets Kids
- Follow: jabra, wireless headset,