When you are serious about photography, surely you would have a DSLR or two sitting at home, boasting an array of lenses to choose from for the right occasion. Of course, you might end up dropping one of those precious lenses due to your butter-fingered nature, and not only will the lens break if it falls hard enough, your heart will, too. Here is one lens that you won’t mind dropping or even throwing at other people – the uber soft Lens pillow. Sure, we believe this is an inspiration of the recent Canon EOS 7D camera piggy bank which we looked at.
The Lens pillow is said to be fully handmade, which means no two of them are the same. They have also been “pre-hugged by a team of koalas to ensure maximum huggability”, according to the manufacturer in a cheeky footnote. You will be able to choose from a Canon 50mm and a Nikon 35mm lens for $35 each, while the Canon 24-105mm lens is pricier at $65.
Fleece and felt are the main materials of choice to keep these pillows soft but sturdy. Seems like the perfect gift for that budding photographer in your life, no?
- 2013-09-03: Technogel Helps You Sleep Better
- 2013-08-21: This Nintendo 64 Controller Pillow May Have You Dreaming Of Video Games
- 2013-08-19: Hizamakura Lap Pillow Is Absolutely Weird
- 2011-11-14: Jukusui-kun pillow helps put an end to snoring
- 2011-08-09: Veyl ePillow puts your iPad in a pillow