Tired of playing Scrabble clones on your Android smartphone? Well, you won’t have to anymore. Hasbro has just announced the release of Scrabble for Android today. Joining Scrabble for iOS and Facebook, Scrabble for Android will also support cross platform gaming to ensure you won’t ever run out of players or friends to pit your word building skills against.
Scrabble for Android also lets you save your games via the Cloud, so you won’t have to worry if you change devices in the middle of a game – you can pick up where you left off. With support for up to 50 games going on at once, you’ll never have to worry about not having enough matches to play. Notifications keep you posted when it’s your turn or when you receive a message from an opponent. Stat tracking also lets you monitor your progress so you know if you’ve been improving.
Head over to the Android Market if you’d like to get Scrabble on your Android phone today.
Next Story: iOS 5 beta 3 jailbroken
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2011-05-27: Official Wall Street Journal App for Android released
- 2011-05-16: Plants vs. Zombies for Android arriving on May 31
- 2011-04-27: Google Docs app now available on Android
- 2011-03-24: BlackBerry PlayBook won't be short of apps at launch
- 2011-02-02: Android Market web store launched