Folks who’ve been holding out from purchasing the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Android tablet, we’ve got some good news for you. The 4G LTE version of the tablet from Verizon will go on sale very, very soon. The folks over at Droid-Life received confirmation from Verizon that this coming Thursday is the launch day for the 4G LTE-enabled tablet.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 will go on sale July 28th, and will be available in black or metallic grey, from Verizon’s online stores and retail outlet, but the white version will only be available via direct fill (internet or sales line). The tablet will be priced $529 with a 2-year contract for the 16GB version, while $629 and a 2-year contract will get you the 32GB version.
Anybody getting the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 when it goes on sale? Check out our review of the tablet (WiFi-only version) if you need a second opinion to help you make up your mind.
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Spoofed
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Patent Reveals Earphone With Heads Up Display
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Costs $256 To Build, According To IHS Teardown
- 2011-12-28: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 with 4G LTE receives major update
- 2011-11-22: Samsung pushes out fixed Galaxy Tab 10.1 update
- 2011-11-17: Google confirms Verizon's Galaxy Nexus specs
- 2011-11-16: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1N surfaces in Germany, skirts around court's injunction
- 2011-11-01: AT&T LTE capable Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 spotted at the FCC