If you think that the picture above is actually a photo of salt and pepper shakers, you would be wrong, but you can’t be blamed as they do bear a close resemblance. However, in reality they’re actually a set of speakers named the Singbox SV-606.
Unfortunately the sound produced is only monophonic and you would have to buy two if you’re hoping for stereo sound, although we can imagine it’ll be quite hard trying to synch both speakers. The good news is that the speakers are tiny and extremely portable, measuring at 85mm tall, 35mm in diameter with a weight of only 138g.
It will be able to support a microSD card and is said to support file formats such as MP3, APE and WMA. It even comes with a standard 3.5mm audio input jack, which means if you decide to plug in a pair of headphones and turn the device into a portable MP3 player, it shouldn’t be a problem.
It comes in a variety of colors and it was designed in Japan, and is now available via Korean online store Novelview, which means if you are planning on getting your hands on the Singbox SV-606, let’s hope your grasp of the Korean language is better than mine.
- 2014-04-17: Pokemon Fans In Japan Will Get Two Characters For Watching The Movie
- 2014-03-30: NTT Docomo Smartphone Elderly Monitoring Service Launched
- 2014-03-28: Japan Warns Citizens Of Impending Missile Strikes Via Text Messages
- 2014-03-17: Mario Kart Race Happens In Tokyo
- 2014-03-17: Japan To Get New Wii U Bundle
- 2013-05-13: Hands-On: LG Optimus GK Review
- 2009-11-22: KT iPhone Expected To Sell Well