Seriously Brando? You guys never seem to amaze me – and your latest gizmo is actually an optical mouse that has a built-in pocket digital scale, now how about that? Guess it isn’t such a crazy idea now to have a netbook or notebook placed permanently in the kitchen just in case you need to weigh some stuff, right? Either that or drug lords can always make sure their stash is of the right weight – while attending to their Facebook account.
The $22 USB Optical Mouse with Pocket Digital Scale is capable of handling a weight range of 0.1 gram to 500 grams. Since it is ergonomic, it works for both right-handers and southpaws without missing a beat – although gamers might want to avoid this since it is purely a working man’s mouse, and won’t have any special buttons to fire off a macro command or anything like that.
The scale will need a couple of AAA batteries to run – strange as to why they can’t make it rely on USB power alone, so you have less stuff to tote around.
- LG 2014 TV Lineup Introduced In South Korea
- HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- Jacksonville Jaguars And Daktronics Get Largest HD LED Video Displays In The World At Stadium
- Aleratec Cruiser Mini Portable Makes Short Work Of USB Flash Drive Duplication
- Fully Functioning LEGO Keyboard Is The Coolest Thing Ever