V-MODA knows that customers don’t mind forking out extra for quality these days, which is why they have released the REVAMP in-ear headphones as part of the True Blood range that was developed in partnership with HBO. Using an aircraft-grade aluminum silver bullet microphone, it will also double up as a necklace pendant. You will find subtle Japanese symbols of the Tru Blood beverage that can be caught on the show boldly emblazoned on the headphones.
A well tuned 9mm V-MASQUE driver is capable of delivering vibrant bass, vivid mids, and vivacious highs. Not only that, the BEATPORT will also offer 3D soundstage that might just transport you into a “live” experience – if you use your imagination to the full effect, of course.
The REVAMP will also sport re-mastered BLISS 2.0 (Bass Level Isolating Soft Silicone) noise-isolating fittings which were precisely shaped so that greater sound, stability and comfort can reach the widest range of people. Truly fit for a king, don’t you think so? Each purchase will come with four pairs of silicone fittings (XS,S,M,L), ACTIVE FLEX detachable sport earhooks, a carry pouch, and a 2-year warranty. [Press Release]
Next Story: Nerf Vortex ready to heat up your summer
- 2013-08-01: V-Moda Announces New BoomPro And CoilPro Accessories
- 2013-04-24: V-Moda's Metallo iPhone Case Comes With A Guitar Pick
- 2013-03-15: V-MODA Vamp Verza Case Turns Phone Into A Mobile Hi-Fi
- 2012-12-19: V-MODA M-100 Headphones Now Available
- 2012-06-13: V-MODA's VAMP aims to bring audiophile quality to the iPhone
- 2011-09-08: V-MODA True Blood MAKER headphones are limited edition
- 2009-09-02: V-Moda Faze headset
- 2009-11-04: V-MODA headphones unveiled
- 2010-05-18: V-MODA announces Remix Audio fashion-forward in-ear headphones
- 2010-08-05: V-MODA Revolutionary Crossfade LP Over-Ear headphones receive two more colors