While BlackBerry Torch 9860 was announced yesterday by RIM, the company didn’t give a date to when the phone will go on sale. But now, thanks to the folks at Carphone Warehouse, a UK phone retailer, we have an idea to when the phone will arrive in the UK. According to the interest registration page, the BlackBerry Torch 9860 is expected to arrive in August 2011, though there is an asterisk stating that dates are subject to change – it’s better than having no date at all.
With the BlackBerry Bold 9900 also expected to arrive this month as well, consumers will have two devices to choose from if they want to get a new BlackBerry phone. It’s been awhile since we’ve seen a new device from RIM, and these new BlackBerry phones could help the company recover from its slump. Let’s hope Carphone Warehouse has got the dates right – keep those fingers crossed.
Thanks to Carly Page of SoMobile for the tip!RELATED
- Free, Ad-Supported Spotify For Mobile Rumored To Launch Next Week
- Samsung Could Be Looking To Bring Android 4.4 KitKat To Older Devices
- iPhone 5s Shipping Times Improve To 1-3 Days
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- HTC Offering HTC One For $25 Monthly
- Follow: blackberry, blackberry torch, release, RIM,
- Seen at: somobile