If looks and bling are more important to you rather than hardware specifications, perhaps the gold edition Nokia C3-01 might be something you might want to check out!
The device is a Series 40-based smartphone that manages to pack a 1GHz processor under the hood, along with a 2.4” touchscreen and a 5MP rear-facing camera with flash. It even features HSPA connectivity along with Bluetooth and WiFi, meaning you will be connected while on the go, so feel free to check your Facebook in style while sipping your latte at Starbucks.
While the tech specs of the device is not much to shout about, we’re guessing the appeal here is the fact that it is rather eye-catching. The Nokia C3-01 features 18-carat gold plating as well as a ceramic-feel keymat, which we’re assuming means it should be a pretty solid keymat. As you can see in the photo above, the device even comes with a matching theme!
Unfortunately it appears that the device is only targeted at the Eastern European and Middle Eastern markets and has reportedly stared shipping, but if you’re curious about the price, it will cost €220, which is rather cheap compared to other bling handsets we’ve come across.
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility