If you remember the monstrosity that is the gScreen SpaceBook that went up for pre-order last month (then again, how could you forget such a thing?); gScreen has announced the dual-screen notebook will start shipping out to customers in November, just in time for the Christmas festivities. The notebook, was designed for folks who need a portable workstation for editing video, photography and web design (basically anybody that needs a large screen) is the world’s first of its kind.
The computer packs two 17″ full HD displays, an Intel i7 processor, 8GB of DDR1333 RAM, webcam, 500GB Hard Disk Drive, NVIDIA discrete graphics, HDMI, Super DVD Drive, and only weighs 10 pounds despite the additional of a second screen. Prices start from as low as $1899, with free shipping and 30-day money back guarantee. If you’re interested in purchasing one for yourself, just head over to the gScreen store now.
Next Story: VMWare Mobile Virtualization Platform
- 2014-01-05: HP G350 G1 Hits The CES 2014 Showfloor
- 2013-12-10: HP EliteBook Folio 1040 G1
- 2013-03-29: VIZIO Prices New Line Of Laptops, Desktops
- 2013-03-08: Fujitsu LIFEBOOK E-Series Launched at CeBIT 2013
- 2013-01-07: Toshiba Qosmio X875 Laptop Announced
- 2011-08-29: gScreen dual-screen SpaceBook shipping this November
- 2011-06-24: Imerj dual-screen Android phone prototype spotted
- 2011-06-16: Mystery LG dual-screen phone spotted
- 2011-05-05: LG Genesis set to arrive on US Cellular
- 2011-04-08: Kno tablet is no more