It does seem as though AT&T will be delivering the HTC Holiday this coming fall – and we aren’t talking about just the HSPA+ models only, as it does seem as though the HTC Holiday will also be one of the “pioneers” of smartphones to roll out while playing nice with AT&T’s LTE markets.
What will your eyes be able to experience with this particular model? How about a really, really generous 4.5″ qHD touchscreen display to deliver interesting visuals to keep a 1.2GHz dual-core processor company in addition to 1GB RAM, an 8-megapixel camera at the back with flash, a 1.3-megapixel front facing camera that ought to do its video calls just nice, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity alongside a quartet of capacitive touch buttons located right under the display.
Expect Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread to come with the handset right out of the box, not to mention HTC Sense 3.0. The thing is, we do not have any idea on how much it will cost when it arrives, but this fall should be a rather interesting one.
Next Story: HTC Vigor spotted in the wild
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-02-23: HTC One For AT&T Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-01-30: AT&T HTC One X Android 4.2 Update Released
- 2013-10-09: AT&T HTC One Android 4.3 Update Now Rolling Out
- 2013-10-07: AT&T HTC One Receiving Android 4.3 Update October 8
- 2011-09-06: HTC Holiday spotted again