Good news, if you’ve been eagerly awaiting HTC’s second Android tablet, the HTC Puccini (or Jetstream as it will be known on AT&T’s network), well it appears that it has been made official and for those interested in getting their hands on the device should be able to find it in stores come 4th of September.
Unfortunately it appears that it will command a pretty hefty price at $700 for a two year contract. With a price of $700 on contract we’d hate to ask how much it will cost off-contract!
A quick recap on the HTC Jetstream – it will be a 10.1” tablet running on Android’s Honeycomb 3.1 platform, featuring a 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon processor under the hood and will support HTC’s Scribe stylus, which will come free with the tablet on contract for a limited time.
It will also feature an 8MP camera in the back and a 1.3MP front-facing camera for those video calls, and let’s not forget that it will support AT&T’s HSPA+ network AND 4G LTE radios, making this AT&T’s first 4G LTE non-hotspot/data stick device. If you think that the $700 is justifiable, prepare to get your cash/credit card ready for this Sunday.RELATED
- HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- LG G Pad 8.3 Google Play Edition Tablet Is Now Official
- Leap Motion Gesture Control Could Debut On Smartphones And Tablets Late Next Year
- LG V510 Is A Google Play Edition LG G Pad 8.3 Tablet
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos iOS App Gets Native iPad And Video Upload Support
- Follow: 4g, Android, at&t, honeycomb, HSPA+, HTC, lte,
- Seen at: phandroid