When it comes to Android smartphones, how many of your minds actually jump to brands such as Huawei? Not many we’re guessing, as brands such as Samsung, Motorola, LG and HTC tend to produce more high-end and popular devices, but with the Huawei Honor, perhaps it’s time to start rethinking those brands.
A photo of what appears to be the Huawei Honor has been spotted but unfortunately it does not appear to be for the US market, at least not for now, as it has been spotted with Europe and Asian radio bands. As far as the rest of the specs are concerned, the Huawei Honor is reported to feature a 4” FWVGA display and will be running on a 1.4GHz processor, a 5MP camera capable of shooting 720p video and will be running on Android’s Gingerbread 2.3.
In terms of price, Huawei has been known to produce affordable handsets but it does not appear that any price was listed regarding the Honor, but it’s been speculated that the device will be making an appearance at this year’s IFA.RELATED
- Cover Lock Screen App For Android Now Available For Download
- Batman Tumbler iPhone Case Comes With Built-In LED Projector
- FCC And Wireless Carriers Arrive On A Cellphone Unlocking Agreement
- Fleksy Keyboard Makes Its Way To iOS Through Third-Party Apps
- Motion Monitor App For Nokia Lumia 1520 Announced
- Follow: Android, gingerbread, ifa 2011, leak,
- Seen at: phandroid