Last week we reported about some Netflix users being able to access the “Just for Kids” tab while using the service and today, it looks the company is done with testing out the user interface. Netflix has officially announced the launch of its “Just for Kids” experience that will be available to all Netflix members starting today.
Netflix subscribers can now click on the “Just for Kids” tab in the web UI of Netflix to access a newly designed section that delivers content catered to kids aged 12 and under (then again, nobody is going to stop you from indulging in your favorite childhood cartoons if you’re older than 12). The top row of icons with cartoon characters are there, from SpongeBob SquarePants to Dora The Explorer, Phineas and Ferb to Big Bird – kids will most probably find all their favorite shows on the service.
“Just for Kids” is currently only available through the Netflix website, though you can expect it to arrive on other devices like gaming consoles, smartphones and tablets in the future.
Next Story: Google Catalogs announced
- 2014-04-14: Netflix Speeds On Comcast See Massive Improvement
- 2014-04-08: Amazon Says Instant Video Has Surpassed Hulu And Apple
- 2014-04-08: Netflix 4K Streaming House Of Cards Kicks Off
- 2014-04-02: Hulu Looks To Cash In On The Binge Watching Frenzy
- 2014-04-02: Netflix Launch In France Might Hinge On A Technicality