Mention Razer and you will know that this company means business when it comes to gaming peripherals – and their latest gaming headset comes in the form of the Razer Tiamat 7.1, although there is a lesser 2.2 stereo version which we’ll dutifully sweep aside, concentrating instead on the Razer Tiamat 7.1. Bringing to the table a cool total of 10 discrete drivers, they are evenly distributed in each circumaural ear cup so that you will be able to experience true pinpoint positional surround sound – making sure your enemies won’t be able to perform an ambush on you. Bear in mind that the collection of drivers will work in unison so that your ears get to enjoy a true surround sound experience.
Not only that, there is a sleek control unit which allows you to fine-tune the volume of every audio channel, position, and bass depth according to your liking – and if you do not need 7.1 surround sound at that point in time, just toggle the switch to enjoy 2.0 stereo mode (or external speakers).
The Razer Tiamat 7.1 is said to be the world’s first true 7.1 surround sound gaming headset, where it will arrive sometime in the fourth quarter of the year for $179.99 – not cheap, right? [Press Release]RELATED
- Turtle Beach Call Of Duty: Ghosts Limited Edition Headsets Pricing Revealed
- Mad Catz Ships TRITTON Kunai Stereo Gaming Headset For PC And Mac
- Plantronics Headsets Used Exclusively At League Of Legends Championship
- Mad Catz F.R.E.Q.7 Surround Sound Gaming Headset Up For Pre-Order
- Kunai Stereo Gaming Headset for PS3 and PS Vita ships
- Follow: headphones, razer,