Samsung intends to steamroll their way forward with sales of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 in the Netherlands, the only country left in the European Union (EU) that has yet to have its courts rule against the sale of the tablet after an injunction was filed by Apple. Tamara Villani, a Samsung spokeswoman in the Netherlands mentioned, “The Galaxy Tab 10.1 will be on sale from Tuesday.”
When August 23rd rolls around, the tablet will also be available in other stores. Apple’s legal eagles did already request a Dutch judge to ban the sale of three different types of Samsung smartphones in addition to a trio of tablets, with the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 being one of them, but so far there is no ruling against Samsung at press time as the court was tipped to give its decision by September 15th.
If you happen to reside in the Netherlands, would you take the advantage of the situation to pick up the Galaxy Tab 10.1 just in case Samsung loses the injunction in the courts of law? Just don’t update it to the latest TouchWiz version.
Next Story: All mobile ticketing concert breaks new ground
- 2014-04-21: Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21: Samsung Innovation Museum Opens In South Korea
- 2014-04-21: Slew Of Samsung Devices Appear On Zauba, QHD Model One Of Them
- 2014-04-20: Samsung.com Down Because Of Samsung Building Fire
- 2014-04-20: 10 Hidden Features Of Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2011-09-28: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 simulator
- 2011-09-12: Galaxy Tab 10.1 gets FCC approval for T-Mobile
- 2011-08-24: Apple vs. Samsung: no infringement in 9 out of 10 claims [Dutch court]
- 2011-08-18: Apple wants to ban Samsung Galaxy smartphones as well in the Netherlands
- 2011-08-03: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 delayed in Australia