Retro never goes out of style, as evident by all the old-fashioned designs being used in today’s technology. Grace Digital has just announced the launch of its new retro-inspired device called The Victoria Nostalgic Internet Radio. With a design that would let it blend in the rows of old trinkets and items found at a pawn shop, The Victoria Nostalgic Internet Radio is far from outdated.
It features high-quality audio with crisp highs, deep bass, and superior clarity to make sure you never miss a word of your favorite internet talk show host or song that’s on the air. It packs a Class D digital 16 watt RMS amplifier, which should be enough to fill any living room, bedroom, office or kitchen with sound; aux-input, USB input, and PC/Mac streaming support for those times when there’s nothing good to listen to on radio.
It also has a 4-line adjustable backlit display, five alarm settings, 110 station presets/folder, built-in WiFi, and integrated Pandora controls on the remote. If you own a smartphone, you can even download Grace Digital’s remote control apps to manipulate the radio. The Victoria Nostalgic Internet Radio is available now for $229.99 and can be purchased here.RELATED
- Spotify Offers Free Ad-Supported Listening On Your Mobile Device Starting Today
- Apple Giving Away 8 Free Songs From Its Holiday Cheer Playlist
- Beats Music Streaming Service U.S. Launch Is Next Month
- LG Tone Ultra Bluetooth Stereo Headset Announced
- Razer Kraken Forged Edition Headphones Introduced
- Follow: internet radio, retro,